Translation Disclaimer

Google Translate is made available on the Fund's website solely for your convenience.
The official text is the English language version of the Fund's website. If you have any questions related to the accuracy of the information contained in your translation, please refer to the English version of the website.

English (United States)


A Fund lawyer will represent you, your spouse and your covered children (check your Summary Plan Description (SPD) for the definition of covered children) in immigration matters involving:

  • Naturalization
  • Applications for Permanent Residence ("Green Card")
  • Political Asylum
  • Temporary Protective Status
  • Removal Proceedings (deportation).

A Fund lawyer will represent you in Relative Petitions for your spouse and covered children. A Fund lawyer will also represent you and your spouse to petition for up to a total of four additional relatives. The maximum number of petitions per family (not including petitions you filed for your spouse and covered children) is four. (If you have already petitioned for FOUR relatives outside of your immediate family unit, Fund assistance is no longer available to you for additional relatives.) If both spouses are members, each spouse will be eligible to petition for up to four additional relatives.

If you are covered by the 32BJ North Legal Services Fund your benefits are different. Call Member Services at 800-551-3225 for more information.

Useful Links

United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
To obtain forms. To find a USCIS office. To make an InfoPass appointment.

USCIS Case Status
To check the status of your case. You will need the receipt number found on your receipt notice (it is 13-characters and consists of 3 letters and 10 numbers. Omit dashes when entering your receipt number.)

To check the status of your visa application, payments or documents with the National Visa Center.